Signs that you are obsessed with Ace Attorney
1) You see the word Phoenix everywhere. EVERYWHERE.
2) Your brother asks you You want to marry Edgeworth, dont you?
3) You regularly use the phrases Objection!, Hold it!, Take that! and Gotcha!
4) Ditto Ayup, Zvarri! etc.
5) You now want to become a lawyer
6) You now have the ability to pick out puns in peoples names.
7) You actually laughed while listening to Martin Luther King Jr.s I Have a Dream speech in History class, because he uses the phrase Trials and Tribulations
8) Every time you see a red two door sports car, you mutter to yourself Edgeworths car!
9) You have the voice sound clips on your iPod and giggle everytime they play between the OSTs. I mean, normal music.
10) You mishear words as Ace Attorney names, or other Ace Attorney related stuff.
11) Your parents know the names of the main characters
12) You have drawn, or at least attempted fanart.
13) You have cosplayed, or seriously contemplated cosplaying.
14) You have a nintendog names Pess. Specifically, a shiba inu.
15) You have named one of your mothers potted plants Charley
16) You have looked up Wright and Co Law Office in the phone book
17) Your favourite brand of cola is Phoenix Cola
18) You once read a book, just because it was called Turnabout
19) You are greatly amused when your friend says you are Miles away from somewhere
20) Id just like to reinforce #1
21) You keep a list of Signs that you are obsessed with Ace Attorney just to keep track of how much stupid stuff youve done
22) You listen to the OSTs while writing said list
23) Some of your favourite songs are on the OSTs
24) You have entertained yourself for part of an afternoon by taking fingerprints with talcum powder (which closely resembles aluminium powder, honest!)
25) Your artists mannequin is posed in the universal Objection pose, a la Drew Mishams mannequin
26) You make yourself an Ace Attorney edition of Guess Who?
27) You make a character relationship map instead of doing your homework
28) You have a dream there is a subject called Ace Attorney at school. Needless to say, you are very good at it
29) You have a dream of you going out on a date with Edgeworth
30) Your computer and cell phone wallpapers are Ace Attorney related
31) You can now (and regularly do) link perfectly normal objects to Ace Attorney
32) You and a group of friends have spent an entire Geography lesson making a list of words ending in tion! as substitutes for Objection!
33) You carry a list of Ace Attorney quotes around in your pocket
34) Speaking of pockets, you mentally see the contents of your pockets in Court Record fashion, complete with snazzy captions
35) You have pictures of Ace Attorney characters on your school folder and/or diary
36) You often imitate the characters actions
37) You have an Ace Attorney OC
38) You are now confident a person can live off instant noodles
39) You have the song Objection (Tango) by Shakira in your iTunes for obvious reasons
40) You are offended when characters names are picked up by spell check
41) You often find yourself humming along to Ace Attorney music
42) You daydream about Ace Attorney
43) You have embarrassed your friends by running around a games store the first time you spot an Ace Attorney game in stores
44) The only things you seem to watch on youtube are Phoenix Wrong videos
45) court-records.net is one of your homepages.
46) You have played each of the games more than once
47) You have discussed with yourself who would be top and who would be bottom in your favourite yaoi/yuri shipping
48) You constantly remind people that they are leaving their DNA/fingerprints behind, and if a crime is committed, they could become a suspect
49) You have a favourite shipping, and openly support it
50) You have an awful lot of fanart saved on your computer